- PLEASE ORDER YOUR SA SIZE AS INDICATED ON EACH ITEM. DO NOT UP-SIZE OR DOWNSIZE.
- Please DO NOT order MULTIPLE different sizes with the intention of returning the ones that don't fit. We cannot provide the service of "buy & try".
- If your size is e.g. a 10 only order size 10 (it is mentioned with every item)
- We assist customers on the initial sizing issue if they are uncertain, you are welcome to WhatsApp us or send us a message if you are unsure what size to pick. If you want to measure work on your BUST Measurement only.
- Please return items within 7 days of receiving it. No exceptions will be made to the below return policy for ANY reason, incl. sickness/traveling/giving a gift late etc. and no correspondence will be entered into. Any returns received after this time will be rejected and the client would need to arrange for their courier to collect them from us.
PLEASE SEE TO OUR Q&A ON OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SIZING ETC. www.ddwear.co.za
NON-RETURNABLE (unless defective):
- Sale Items (On SALE price)
- Gift Cards
- Clearance Items
RETURNS FOR REFUND ONLY APPLIES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Defective Product(s) such as a damaged item. Defects do not include up-sizing or downsizing, or slight difference in colour or pattern as seen on the website. Photographs must please be taken. Please inform Dainty Dot Wear on firstname.lastname@example.org or 072 706 2362 within 3 days of receiving a defective item.
- Should you be unsure about what constitutes a defect, you should ask the product provider prior to check-out.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT:
- Your items will need to be in their original condition, NEATLY FOLDED with tags attached, unworn/unwashed, unstained, and free from perfumes just like you received them. A fee of R50 per item will be deducted that is returned in damaged packaging (ripped etc.), other plastic shopping bags, not neatly folded, etc.
- Returned items are or sold under cost as we cannot return or repurpose the item.
- If you decide to order different sizes with the intention to see which one fits the replacement order will carry a handling fee of 50%. The new items can then be ordered with store credit.
- PLEASE NOTE: A 15% Handling fee will be deducted on RETURNS over R1000 (unless this is a factory fault) to cover part of the transaction fees incurred. For returns under R1000 a 4% fee will be applicable to cover part of the transaction fees incurred (this is out of our control)
- In rare cases where Dainty Dot Wear has sent the incorrect garment, the garment may not be used. No returns will be accepted once an item is worn even though we sent the incorrect item. Dispatch of incorrect items will be treated as a normal exchange policy
- Courier Fees are not refundable/Credited
- Please NOTE there will be a slight colour difference due to lighting
- Further note that the photos used are directly from our suppliers and not taken ourselves.
COSTS OF RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- If Dainty Dot Wear is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size or style ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by Dainty Dot Wear, including factory faulty products.
- If the client orders the incorrect size or wants to return the item, return costs must be covered by the client.
HOW THE STORE CREDIT WORKS:
- The purchase price (excluding delivery charges and transaction fee as mentioned above) will be mailed to you as a Store Credit/Voucher (Discount code) within 7 working days from the day on which we received the items back and confirmed that it meets the conditions above of return/ exchange.
- Should you want to exchange it for a different size or order something new you will have to place a NEW ORDER using the DISCOUNT CODE mailed to you (this will count as your exchange on the previous order). You will receive a new order number that we can track again. This makes it easier for you and us to work on an order number.
- The Store Credit cannot be used on Courier Fees (this is an external company we use).
- It is valid for six (6) months. This is not a REFUND.
- Exchanges/ Returns can only be conducted ONCE PER ORDER. Clients are advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent. Should you use the DISCOUNT CODE from your previous exchange you will not be able to return that item again. Returns can only happen on new orders with no store credits used.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR THE RETURN OF AN ITEM:
- No Swimwear/Sale items can be returned. Kindly make sure that it is neatly folded etc.
- Book a Courier (Any courier) within 7 days.
- Kindly fill in the Return Form (at the bottom of our page) on our website with the Tracking/Waybill nr you have booked should you wish to return items. We are not accepting returns without the Return form. Simply sending items back to Dainty Dot Wear without first logging a valid reason for your exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated
- Submit the form. (Dainty Dot Wear does not reply back unless there is a problem picked up)
- Store Credit will be mailed to you within 7 days of receiving the item back.
RETURN ADDRESS IS:
6 Fairbourne Street
Kingswood Golf Estate
CONTACT DETAILS: 072 706 2632
- Dainty Dot Wear does not warehouse bulk stock; Thus your items are ordered from our overseas Factory/Supplier in response to your order. Stock levels do change daily and it may happen that items or sizes ran out of stock by the time you placed your order. Dainty Dot Wear will give you an option to refund/credit the amount due to you. We will inform you within 5 working days should the item(s) be out of stock and we cannot fulfil your order.
- Due to customs and border control, imports can face inspection, delaying our delivery time of 10-17 working days. Customs may take up to another 20 Working days. Dainty Dot Wear is not responsible for this and is in no way responsible for refunds regarding late delivery apart from what has been stated in our refund policy attached hereto.
- Cancellation of an order that has been finalized, will incur a 50% handling fee.
- Dainty Dot Wear reserves the right to reject refunds due to “Buyer’s Remorse” or “Change of Heart”. Cancellations due to “Not realizing our turnaround time of 10-17 working days”, is considered “Change of Heart” and will incur 50% handling fee for cancellation.
Dainty Dot Wear will not be held responsible:
- For lost or damaged goods by any 3rd party delivery services (Couriers and/or South-African Post Office), although every effort will be given to ensure the fastest and best delivery for the chosen method. Deliveries outside Pretoria and Johannesburg will be sent via The Courier Guy; thus, delivery times may vary.
- For incorrect delivery address or contact details supplied by the client.
- For returned parcels due to The Courier Company not getting hold of the client.
- Courier Companies deliver parcels in working hours 8-5. Please make sure that you supply an address where there is someone to receive the parcel. They will try for 2 days and then the package will be returned where after you will have to pay a fee again for the delivery.
- In the event of the package begin returned to Dainty Dot Wear due to the Courier Company not getting hold of you in those days, it will be the client’s responsibility to arrange a new pickup and costs implicated for the courier services.
- NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED PARCELS, as Dainty Dot Wear does mail you the Tracking NR for the Courier Company and change your status to COMPLETE. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that there is someone to answer the phone and receive the parcel in time. (1-3 working days after the mail was sent with the tracking NR.