- Very important! PLEASE ORDER YOUR SA SIZE AS INDICATED ON EACH ITEM!! DO NOT UPSIZE OR DOWNSIZE PLEASE!! TRUST US ON THIS.
Our return policy is a guideline. We encourage a customer centric approach where we deal with each query individually, keeping the interest of the customer in mind.
Exchanges should be brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your order. You should inspect the items on the day you receive them to be safe and have it sent back to us within 7 (seven) days.
- We will NOT exchange any product after this period. NO EXECPTION WHATSOEVER.
- Kindly fill in the EXCHANGE Form on our website (right at the bottom of the page) should you wish to return items. We are not accepting returns without the Exchange form. Simply sending items back to Dainty Dot Wear without first logging a valid reason for your exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated.
- Your items will need to be in their original condition, with tags attached, unworn/unwashed, unstained and free from perfumes.
- PLEASE NOTE: A 10% Handling fee will be deducted on RETURNS over R1000 (unless this is a factory fault)
- A Coupon Code will be mailed to you for the STORE CREDIT after we received the item back from you.
- Should you want to exchange it for a different size you will have to place a NEW ORDER using the COUPON CODE mailed to you (this will count as your exchange on the previous order)
- The Store Credit cannot be used on Courier Fees (this is an external company we use). It is valid for one (1) Year. This is not a REFUND.
- Exchanges/ Returns can only be conducted ONCE PER ORDER. Clients are heavily advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent. Should you use the Coupon code from your previous exchange YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT AGAIN.
- We only accept returns on NEW ORDERS.
- Due to hygiene reasons, lingerie and SWIMWEAR items are NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-RETURNABLE, unless it is reported as damaged within 3 days of receiving your lingerie/swimwear
- No exchanges will be issued on sale items, gift card, clearance items.
- In rare cases where Dainty Dot Wear has sent the incorrect garment, the garment may not be used. No returns will be accepted once an item is worn even though we sent the incorrect item. Dispatch of incorrect items will be treated as a normal exchange policy
RETURN ADDRESS IS:
10 Snead Manor
Zwartkop Golf Estate
CONTACT DETAILS: 082 827 8822
COSTS OF RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- If Dainty Dot Wear is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size or style ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by Dainty Dot Wear.
- If the client orders the incorrect size or want to return the item, return costs must be covered by the client.
REFUNDS ONLY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Refunds are only offered to clients who receive damaged items and report the damages within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving their garment(s). (Full amount) We advise that you check your garments the same day of receiving them.
- When the item is out of stock and we cannot replace it for you at this time. (Full amount)
- Should you have upsized or downsized and we cannot order a bigger (3XL) or smaller size (XS) then we will CONSIDER a refund with an ADMIN FEE that will be deductible from the amount.
- PLEASE NOTE: 3.5% will be deducted from Refunds (this is for external Payment solutions).
- PLEASE NOTE: A 10% Handling fee will be deducted on ALL REFUNDS over R1000 (unless this is a factory fault)
- We will reimburse you no later than 7 working days from the day on which we receive the statement of cancellation, the returned item/s back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post/courier it back to us in good time.
- NB!!! NO ITEMS BOUGHT IN STORE AT PASSI WILL BE EXCHANGED. THERE IS A FITTING ROOM AVAILABLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ITEM FITS PERFECTLY. PLEASE MAKE SURE AS WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY EXCEPTIONS.
- Dainty Dot Wear does not warehouse bulk stock; thus your items are ordered from our overseas Factory in response to your order. Due to customs and border control, imports can face inspection, delaying our delivery time of 10-15 working days. Dainty Dot Wear is not responsible for this and is in no way responsible for refunds regarding late delivery.
- Cancellation of an order that has been finalized, will incur a 35% handling fee – as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act, Dainty Dot Wear reserves the right to do so. The Consumer Protection Act excludes “Buyer’s Remorse” and Dainty Dot Wear reserves the right to reject refunds due to “Buyer’s Remorse” or “Change of Heart”. Cancellations due to “Not realizing our turnaround time of 10-15 working days”, is considered “Change of Heart” and will incur 35% handling fee for cancellation.
Dainty Dot Wear will not be held responsible:
- For lost or damaged goods by any 3rd party delivery services (Couriers and/or South-African Post Office), although every effort will be given to ensure the fastest and best delivery for the chosen method. Deliveries outside Pretoria and Johannesburg will be sent via The Courier Guy; thus, delivery times may vary.
- For incorrect delivery address or contact details supplied by die client.
- For returned parcels due to The Courier Company not getting hold off the client.
- Courier Companies deliver parcels in working hours 8-5. Please make sure that you supply an address where there is someone to receive the parcel. They will try for 2 days and then the package will be returned where after you will have to pay a fee again for the delivery.
- In the event of the package begin returned to Dainty Dot Wear due to the Courier Company not getting hold off you in those days, it will be the client’s responsibility to arrange a new pickup and costs implicated for the courier services.
- NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN FOR RETRUNED PARCELS, as Dainty Dot Wear do mail you the Tracking nr for the Courier Company and change your status to COMPLETE. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that there is someone to answer the phone and receive the parcel in time. (1-2 working days after the mail was sent with the tracking nr.