Our return policy is a guideline. We encourage a customer centric approach where we deal with each query individually, keeping the interest of the customer in mind.
Exchanges should be brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your order. You should inspect the items on the day you receive them to be safe and have it sent back to us within 7 (seven) days.
- We will NOT exchange any product after this period. NO EXECPTION WHATSOEVER.
- Should you wish to process an exchange please fill in the EXCHANGE Form on our website (right at the bottom of the page) after you have read the return policy. If you qualify for a refund (AS PER OUR REFUND POLICY FUTHER DOWN) then choose the refund otherwise choose the STORE CREDIT/EXCHANGE and please LEAVE US A NOTE with the reason also stating clearly if you opt for STORE CREDIT (1 year expiry) OR different size of the same item.
- Link to the Exchange form: https://ddwear.co.za/exchanges/
- We are not accepting returns without the Exchange form. Simply sending items back to Dainty Dot Wear without first logging a valid reason for your exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated.
- Items may be exchanged for alternative items either to the same value of the returned item or more, which will incur payment of the difference from the client.
- If you wish to take time before choosing an alternative item, your credit to the value of the returned item can be redeemed within 1 year of Dainty Dot Wear receiving the returned item. (This is NOT a refund)
- Your items will need to be in their original condition, with tags attached, unworn/unwashed, unstained and free from perfumes.
- Exchanges pertaining to sizing issues can only be conducted once per order. Clients are heavily advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent.
- Due to hygiene reasons, lingerie and SWIMWEAR items are NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-RETURNABLE, unless it is reported as damaged within 3 days of receiving your lingerie.
- No exchanges will be issued on sale items, gift card, clearance items.
- In rare cases where Dainty Dot Wear has sent the incorrect garment, the garment may not be used. No returns will be accepted once an item is worn even though we sent the incorrect item. Dispatch of incorrect items will be treated as a normal exchange policy.
- Very important! PLEASE ORDER YOUR SA SIZE AS INDICATED ON EACH ITEM!! DO NOT UPSIZE OR DOWNSIZE PLEASE!!
COSTS OF RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- If Dainty Dot Wear is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size or style ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by Dainty Dot Wear.
- If the client orders the incorrect size, ie. Ordering bigger or smaller than their true South African size, return costs must be covered by the client. Where after we will send the replacement at our cost.
- Refunds are only offered to clients who receive damaged items and report the damages within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving their garment(s).
- We advise that you check your garments the same day of receiving them.
- We only do refunds when the item/s have a factory fault on it and if you do not want us to replace it with another item or same item.
- When the item is out of stock and we cannot replace it for you at this time.
- When we do not have your size available (smaller or bigger size)
- We will reimburse you no later than 7 working days from the day on which we receive the statement of cancellation, the returned item/s back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post/courier it back to us in good time.
- NB!!! NO ITEMS BOUGHT IN STORE AT PASSI WILL BE EXCHANGED. THERE IS A FITTING ROOM AVAILABLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ITEM FITS PERFECTLY. PLEASE MAKE SURE AS WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY EXCEPTIONS.
Dainty Dot Wear does not warehouse bulk stock; thus your items are ordered from our overseas Factory in response to your order. Due to customs and border control, imports can face inspection, delaying our delivery time of 10-15 working days. Dainty Dot Wear is not responsible for this and is in no way responsible for refunds regarding late delivery.
Cancellation of an order that has been finalized, will incur a 35% handling fee – as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act, Dainty Dot Wear reserves the right to do so. The Consumer Protection Act excludes “Buyer’s Remorse” and Dainty Dot Wear reserves the right to reject refunds due to “Buyer’s Remorse” or “Change of Heart”. Cancellations due to “Not realizing our turnaround time of 10-15 working days”, is considered “Change of Heart” and will incur 35% handling fee for cancellation.
Return address is:
10 Snead Manor
Zwartkop Golf Estate
CONTACT DETAILS: 082 827 8822
Dainty Dot Wear will not be held responsible:
- For lost or damaged goods by any 3rd party delivery services (Couriers and/or South-African Post Office), although every effort will be given to ensure the fastest and best delivery for the chosen method. Deliveries outside Pretoria and Johannesburg will be sent via The Courier Guy; thus, delivery times may vary.
- For incorrect delivery address or contact details supplied by die client.
- For returned parcels due to The Courier Company not getting hold off the client.
- Courier Companies deliver parcels in working hours 8-5. Please make sure that you supply an address where there is someone to receive the parcel. They will try for 2 days and then the package will be returned.
- In the event of the package begin returned to Dainty Dot Wear due to the Courier Company not getting hold off you in those days, it will be the client’s responsibility to arrange a new pickup and costs implicated for the courier services.
- NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN FOR RETRUNED PARCELS, as Dainty Dot Wear do mail you the Tracking nr for the Courier Company and change your status to COMPLETE. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that there is someone to answer the phone and receive the parcel in time. (1-2 working days after the mail was sent with the tracking nr.