Thank you for shopping at Dainty Dot Wear.
If, for any reason, if subsequent to 60 Working Days from the date of placing Your Order, You have not yet received the Goods purchased, We invite You to review Our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Dainty Dot Wear.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Dainty Dot Wear, accessible from https://ddwear.co.za/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Working Days refer to any day between and including Monday to Friday.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order, without giving any reason for doing so, in case of:
- Your non-receiving of the Goods, or the non-delivery of the Goods to a third party you have appointed, 30 Working Days (or more) from the date on which you Order was placed.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement via the forwarding of an email to:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the statement of cancellation. We will use an electronic means of payment, and You will not incur any fees for such a reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org